• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
just finished beer number 6 and trying to stretch my wisdoms to fit my big head. time to pass out. i think im going to get first chair at the creek tomorrow and break out my 187 race board for a few runs till the rest of the crew shows up around 10ish.

Geoff

I'm looking out my window at Superstar drinking a cup of coffee. It's 34F, overcast, and windy here at 2000' and it's certainly below freezing up on the hill. I've lost 2/3 of my snow pack. The high speed quad has people in maybe every 10th chair. There are people on Superstar but they aren't moving much. The weather doesn't look promising later in the week. It looks like I'm going to be on machine groomed snowmaking trails for a week until the weather pattern improves.

drjeff

Home from Mount Snow, watching some TV, going to clean up the house a bit and think about what I'll be adding to the "what's for dinner" thread in a little bit.

drjeff

Watching the Pro Bowl, and inspite of Chris Collinsworth's presence :mad: :puke: wishing I was in Honolulu right now :)

At my parents house..eating a pretzal drinking Rolling rock..listening to the melting snow..still a decent amount left on the ground..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Just finished putting together gift bags for my daughter's pre-school Valentine's Day party tomorrow.

Need to do Linguistics homework.

drjeff

Getting set for a guilt free night of TV watching, since I'm in CT and my wife and kids are in VT tonight :)

drjeff

what...no beers involved?

Not yet. I'm feeling a bit too lazy to go downstairs at the moment and raid the beer fridge :rolleyes: and it is a "school night" for me, so I need to limit my consumption [size=-4]to no more than a 6 pack[/size] ;) :beer: