• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Not yet. I'm feeling a bit too lazy to go downstairs at the moment and raid the beer fridge :rolleyes: and it is a "school night" for me, so I need to limit my consumption [SIZE=-4]to no more than a 6 pack[/SIZE] ;) :beer:

LOL. Opening my 1st Blackbeary Wheat

drjeff

Right now I'm "recovering" from a twisted arm ;) :lol:

first_ski_08-09.jpg

Out of Blackbeary :eek: but there's plenty of Double Bag in the beer fridge :rolleyes: :beer:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Right now I'm "recovering" from a twisted arm ;) :lol:

first_ski_08-09.jpg

Out of Blackbeary :eek: but there's plenty of Double Bag in the beer fridge :rolleyes: :beer:
I couldn't get any Blackbeary for the Superbowl, so I picked up a case of Hef, keeping my last 12 of BW in reserve. Got 2 Hef's and 8 BW's left to help wash down the very spicy ribs I made in the Orion last weekend :D :beer:

Geoff

I couldn't get any Blackbeary for the Superbowl, so I picked up a case of Hef, keeping my last 12 of BW in reserve. Got 2 Hef's and 8 BW's left to help wash down the very spicy ribs I made in the Orion last weekend :D :beer:

I have two 22 oz Coffee Stouts and a 6-pack of Hef in my fridge. I'm not a fan of their blackberry wheat. At the brewery, I've swapped over to Coffee Stout until they run out. I should probably buy myself a breathalizyer to keep myself out of trouble. ;)

I was actually looking at something more accurate. This is $50.00 on eBay.

alcohawk_precision_large.jpg

I want one..more for my own curiosity...the last time I went through a field sobriety test was actually between Rutland and Killington. I had two whisky cokes and I blew a .026 so in theory I could have had 5. But who knows how strong they made them.

Right now I'm getting ready for another week of work. I have one family coming in later this morning to pick out a monument and need to work on a database..:daffy:but I'll be bringing my ski clothes with me to work for a RAW session:daffy:

drjeff

Just sitting at my desk in the office, caffeine loading, waiting for the games of the day to begin

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sitting at home, quite sick. Trying to get motivated to drive to the office, so I can pick up some cold medicine on the way.

Trekchick

Sitting at home, quite sick. Trying to get motivated to drive to the office, so I can pick up some cold medicine on the way.
I'm playing catch up at my office after taking some time off.

As for you Root! Stay home!
I run a business where tough guys work sick and spread the crud to everyone else in our work force. That sucks. I'd rather have a worker call in sick than spread the crud to others.

Take care of yourself. You're worth it... or aren't you?:p

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from preschool. My daughter has been invited to her first non-family birthday party! :eek:

Finishing up some homework before class tonight...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'm playing catch up at my office after taking some time off.

As for you Root! Stay home!
I run a business where tough guys work sick and spread the crud to everyone else in our work force. That sucks. I'd rather have a worker call in sick than spread the crud to others.

Take care of yourself. You're worth it... or aren't you?:p

i had a hella of a time getting up this morning. nose was all stuffed and i got that "shit i feel a cold comming on" felling.

I had to go out to get some cold medicine anyway, and CVS is on the way to the office, so I went in anyway. Not that it really matters, as I'm the only one here today.

edit: coming in was worth it, as I finally got cable installed in here. Now I'm watching "College" via on-demand.

Geoff

alcohawk_precision_large.jpg
I want one..more for my own curiosity...the last time I went through a field sobriety test was actually between Rutland and Killington. I had two whisky cokes and I blew a .026 so in theory I could have had 5. But who knows how strong they made them.

I just pulled the trigger and bought an AlcoHawk Precision breathalyzer on eBay for $49.00 including free shipping.