• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sitting in class. Tonights lab requires

Open web browser
Google yourself
Download 8 programs from download.com
Find the best price on an ipod touch 8gb
Learn how PayPal works
Find out what software application thinkfree.com offers.

I'm really going to have to start getting wasted before class.

gmcunni

Sitting in class. Tonights lab requires

Open web browser
Google yourself
Download 8 programs from download.com
Find the best price on an ipod touch 8gb
Learn how PayPal works
Find out what software application thinkfree.com offers.

seriously??? :-? what class is this?

Warp Daddy

Back from another great day @ Titus -- 3 inches of fresh over pp . sunny 20 degrees . Got 30 runs and had first tracks again today damn it was saweeeeet skiing hated to leave .

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Ok, so I'll be honest, I skipped out on doing the lab work. I asked the professor if I could do the lab work on my personal laptop and he said that would be no problem.

As I was walking out, I overheard 3 of my classmates talking about how they have no idea what he's talking about.:roll:

drjeff

Watching 24 as I'm flipping back and forth between AZ and Facebook on the laptop as my wife is Facebooking away on her laptop on the otherside of the couch :rolleyes:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Watching 24 as I'm flipping back and forth between AZ and Facebook on the laptop as my wife is Facebooking away on her laptop on the otherside of the couch :rolleyes:
I've been sending out some Ghetto Drinks on FB tonight. Mad Dog 20/20 anyone?:grin:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from class and eating some of the kielbasa/kale/potato/cheese casserole I made for dinner but didn't have time to enjoy with my family. Figuring out what needs to be done tomorrow.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Getting ready for work. I have a meeting out in Ivyland PA today, and I just realized I left the projector in my office. crap

Warp Daddy

no skiing for next 3 days weather sucks altho right now its ok but will soon deteriorate. Friday looks like next possible date if the damn niar doesn'r screw it up too badly

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the Y and I feel so peaceful. Considering I haven't run since November, it went very well: 22 consecutive minutes of running on the treadmill @ 4.5mph with incline intervals (0-3 but it's a start), plus 20 more minutes of walking @ 3.9mph. Then I did 5 minutes of backwards elliptical for my knees. Can't wait to go back tomorrow!

So right now... well, now that I have the stew going for tonight, I'm going to catch up on a few things then hop in the shower.

drjeff

Right now I'm counting down the minutes until my business partner finishes up on his last patient so we can goto lunch. The 'ol stomach is empty and making some serious noises right now!

Greg

Staff member
Chugging Bacardi Gold on the rocks.

drjeff

Getting ready for 6ish hours of sleep - especially since my laptop just told me that I'm almost out of battery life and I'm just too lazy right now to go find where I left the wall charger cord :rolleyes: