• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Hope it's "good" scenery as opposed to alot of the scenery in that area that tends to be very large, very hairy and wearing way to little and too tight spandex based clothing :eek: as their speaking some language of the european continent and chain smoking malboro's :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow..I haven't been to Florida in 13 years and if I play my cards right..I won't return for another 13...right now I'm eating lunch...watching the rain come down..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Hope it's "good" scenery as opposed to alot of the scenery in that area that tends to be very large, very hairy and wearing way to little and too tight spandex based clothing :eek: as their speaking some language of the european continent and chain smoking malboro's :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'd rate today at the Cascades pool as an 8, easy but some of these people have really weird tan lines.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
My back is killing me. :( But I have to start baking. Girls night out (in) tomorrow night and then my sister's picnic is on Sat (and she's expecting 70+ people so I need to bake a lot).

drjeff

Playing the part of the very good husband as my wife basically got run over with the stomach flu about dinner time tonight :eek:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I found some out of date vicodins the other week, they're yours if you want them.

I have some Vicodins of my own, unexpired, only 1 pill missing. They don't agree with me, but thanks anyway. Though the more I go through this, the more I'm tempted to give them another shot. I think it's sciatica acting up again...

Warp Daddy

Carrie sure hope you are feeling better ! Back pain is a PIA i've got a bit of neck pain now from inactivity but the good news is my heartrate yesterday came down 60 points so my doc said i'm cleared to walk 200 yards OUTSIDE -- so nothing's going to get inthe way of that

drjeff

Carrie sure hope you are feeling better ! Back pain is a PIA i've got a bit of neck pain now from inactivity but the good news is my heartrate yesterday came down 60 points so my doc said i'm cleared to walk 200 yards OUTSIDE -- so nothing's going to get inthe way of that

Nice Warp! Before you know it, you'll be outside walking a few thousand yards chasing the small white ball around again!

Dr Skimeister

Good news, Warp!

Takes the cabin fever part of it out of play. Continued good healing.

Warp Daddy

Thanks Doc and Doc !!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty pumped just did my 200 yarder and the heartrate is down 2 points from earlier today i'm psyched !!! its now in the mid 70's only about 7`10 points from what it used to be before the open heart .

My primary care physician a great friend told me i'm on target told me NO FALL LINE skiing he knows what a damn adreneline junky i am and wants me to reel in the speed and steeps . So being a smartass i said to him are you advising me on my MENTAL heqalth as well as physical well being ?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Warp, you are dong fantastic!

Right now, eating some cherries. YUM. Still trying to figure out what I will be baking for my sister's picnic on Saturday. Whatever I make, I have to make a lot of it...

drjeff

Right now I'm bemoaning the fact that I'm done treating all my patients for the day(and paperwork too) but still have to wait around another hour or so until my hygienists are done for the day :(

Could be getting on the bike, but instead I guess I'll just have a good hour of web surfing and post whoring! :) ;)