• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Carrie sure hope you are feeling better ! Back pain is a PIA i've got a bit of neck pain now from inactivity but the good news is my heartrate yesterday came down 60 points so my doc said i'm cleared to walk 200 yards OUTSIDE -- so nothing's going to get inthe way of that

Thanks Doc and Doc !!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty pumped just did my 200 yarder and the heartrate is down 2 points from earlier today i'm psyched !!! its now in the mid 70's only about 7`10 points from what it used to be before the open heart .

My primary care physician a great friend told me i'm on target told me NO FALL LINE skiing he knows what a damn adreneline junky i am and wants me to reel in the speed and steeps . So being a smartass i said to him are you advising me on my MENTAL heqalth as well as physical well being ?

I'm very glad to hear you're on the mend Warp. Keep it up!

I'm just back from spending the day at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon waterpark. I had a blast. Place was pretty empty and we never waited more than 20 minutes in any of the lines. We had hit all the major attractions before 10:30AM! Scenery was fantastic. Very little abuse of over-weight Europeans in two piece bathing suits and lots of built women in bikinis that only cover 3/4 of their asses (not a real thong, but there were a few of these around, but not nearly as many).
sport27.gif

You can really see the affects of the recession here...lots of closed up store fronts, empty amusement parks, restaurants, hotels...

drjeff

I'm very glad to hear you're on the mend Warp. Keep it up!

I'm just back from spending the day at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon waterpark. I had a blast. Place was pretty empty and we never waited more than 20 minutes in any of the lines. We had hit all the major attractions before 10:30AM! Scenery was fantastic. Very little abuse of over-weight Europeans in two piece bathing suits and lots of built women in bikinis that only cover 3/4 of their asses (not a real thong, but there were a few of these around, but not nearly as many).
sport27.gif

I'd imagine that these http://www.thestudio69.com/greenroom/images/smilies/th_thong.gif could very well lead to some good 'ol a$$ burn heading down some of the waterslides at Typhoon Lagoon :eek: ;)

Warp Daddy

Thanks Root !! Glad to hear that you guys are having a great time -- you work hard and need to recharge the batteries !! Certainly glad to hear that you aren't getting a sensory overload of antiqued European butt skin --Lmao

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the gym... tired. I probably should have tried to get more than 2 hours of sleep last night. I'm going to crash soon, I fear...

Chillin at my dad's place, in Safety Harbor FL, which is right near Clearwater.

Saftety Harbor..you can never be too safe:beer: when are you coming back to NJ? One of these days I'll have to head out to the dirty and watch you smoke some meat..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Heat pad on my back... then I have to bake for my sister's picnic tomorrow. Should be interesting. She came home from work today to find that the town ripped up her road. She's expecting 70 people. Her yard is probably a pond, too. Wonder how she's going to do her pig roast now...?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Saftety Harbor..you can never be too safe:beer: when are you coming back to NJ? One of these days I'll have to head out to the dirty and watch you smoke some meat..
We're coming home on Sunday and I haven't been safe in over a month, but this would be a great town to stay safe in.

Come to the Orion cookout in Stamford on 8/8. I'll be smoking something there...most likely ribs, and I may do a corned beef also.

Meeting AtomicJeff and some other PASRs over in the southside Bethlehem for some beers..It's Musikfest right now which is a bit of a shitshow but that's on the other side of town so hopefully I can find parking. Maybe doing another videoblog..for fun..