• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Night skiing - wikipedia

Los

I'm supposed to be doing work, but instead I found a great way to procrastinate. I created a section on this wikipedia page for "Ski areas offering night skiing". It's by no means comprehensive, although I think New Hampshire is complete (I think). Please feel free to edit, or reply to this thread with suggested edits and I can make them myself.

There are going to be close calls. For example, Huckerbrook is open at Cannon on some saturday nights, but does that really count? I left it off the list, but I don't know, maybe it does. Let me know what you think. Another left off was Cranmore - it's open until 6 PM on saturday. Does that count?

Edd

Cranmore is open later than 6 some nights. It easily should make the list.

chuckstah

Blue Hills, MA and Living Memorial Park, VT both have night skiing.

Los

Thanks. Will add all later if they haven't been added already.

BenedictGomez

I added in the PA areas.

Yeah, I mean, the Poconos IS night skiing. The only thing PA skiing does better than the rest of the ski world.

If anyone's inclined, you can add the New Jersey ski areas (Campgaw Mountain & Mountain Creek).

And I think Cochrans in Vermont might have Friday night skiing?

I'm supposed to be doing work, but instead I found a great way to procrastinate. I created a section on this wikipedia page for "Ski areas offering night skiing". It's by no means comprehensive, although I think New Hampshire is complete (I think). Please feel free to edit, or reply to this thread with suggested edits and I can make them myself.

There are going to be close calls. For example, Huckerbrook is open at Cannon on some saturday nights, but does that really count? I left it off the list, but I don't know, maybe it does. Let me know what you think. Another left off was Cranmore - it's open until 6 PM on saturday. Does that count?

spring mountain in PA